![]() |
| Credits: http://kaps.azurewebsites.net/ |
Well, not to brag, Microsoft is the world's leading vendor in software fields. Be it Windows, Office, Servers, Programming Languages or even Mobile Device Operating Systems, Microsoft has set some strict standards in this industry that are hard to be reached by others.
Being a student, I first became familiar with a computer at the age of 8, and the only thing that I could remember of that day is the "Windows 98" logo on my uncle's terminal. Since that day, there is no looking back for me.
In my school, I had my hands on the first computer in 3rd standard, where I first typed my name. Again it was a "Microsoft Windows" computer and the program was "Microsoft Word". I just cannot describe he goosebumps that went through my body, when I first touched the computer.
In my subsequent studies and upcoming years, I became familiar with one of the most loved application of Microsoft Windows, MS Paint. Paint was a 24 hour past time for me and I could literally spend hours sitting and doing all that amazing stuff. MS Paint has changed my views towards computer. Once I thought that Computers are made only for pros, but it was again Microsoft's MS Paint that made me realize that Computers are for everybody.
When I came in 9th standard, I got my own first Personal Computer, powered by the most lovable OS ever, Windows XP. My father brought me that at the age of 15 and at that time I was like on cloud nine and became almost mad. It was loaded with software like Microsoft Office, and the bible of knowledge "Encarta". These three software, Windows XP, Microsoft Office and Encarta has helped me throughout my 9th and 10th standard. I completed my projects, assignments, papers and a lot stuff only with their help. Encarta helped me to have knowledge of almost everything that I could imagine, its videos, games, interface and everything I still remember today.
With Encarta in my hands, I was able to boast about everything that my friends or teachers didn't know about. I just dig down the Encarta, get the detailed information and I was always correct.
At that age, I began learning the basic programming language, C, just to become an IT Professional. The dream to join the IT industry arose only after I used the computer. The computer showed me the goal of my life, and Microsoft Windows and other software showed me the way to achieve that goal.
In coming years, I got myself Windows 7 Ultimate, which is like its name is just ultimate. The layout, the interface, the smoothness and everything about Windows 7 is just lovable. Subsequently I also updated to Office 2010 and was highly fascinated with its design, features and functionality improvements. Everything seemed to be like magic, just click and its done.
When I entered my college in 2011, I had a choice of making a career in any of the allied and core branches, but it was my passion and the path shown by Microsoft products that made me to choose Computer Science and Engineering as my major in B.Tech. This was my initiation towards a brighter future. And my determination and hard work soon made me one of the most popular students in my college.
The first day I entered the college, it became my dream hat one day I will be somehow associated with the company that has guided my way and my future, Microsoft. This passion grew more stronger when I recently got my first smartphone, again powered by Microsoft Windows 8. The awesome flow, design and the base of Windows 8 just drove me crazy. I am also developing some applications for Windows Store which will be released soon.
The opportunity to be associated with Microsoft in any manner is my passion. When I came to know about MSP 2014, it was too late and registrations were closed. But I had hope that somehow I will get through and MSA finally gave me this opportunity.
As a MSA, I will become more familiar with the latest technologies, softwares and the products of The Microsoft that will help the students and world around me a lot.
I am a bright and enthusiastic student and have always been involved in extra co-curricular activities. Being an MSA, I plan to organize a seminar in my college, making them familiar with the latest industrial advancements, so that they can bridge the gap between he industry and the academics.
I have also conducted a seminar of Cloud Computing in my college which included Microsoft Azure as its main content due to its ease and better functionalities than other cloud platforms.
My aim is to make more and more students and parents aware of the latest technology, and advancements that will surely help them to create a brighter future for this world. I would also like them to get aware about software piracy, which is one of the biggest problems of the Software Industry. I genuinely feel that piracy cannot be tolerated. I will make students aware of the benefits of Genuine Software Products and threats of pirated products.
Parting with words, I would just say that this is not an end, it is the beginning of a new dawn. A dawn that will make the future of industry brighter and better.
Thanks to all readers for reading and believing in me.

No comments:
Post a Comment